viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

Museum of Broken Relatioships

http://www.brokenships.com/about.php

An Under-knee Prosthesis Spring 1992 Zagreb, Croatia In a Zagreb hospital I met a beautiful, young and ambitious social worker from the Ministry of Defense. When she helped me to get certain materials, which I, as a war invalid needed for my under-knee prosthesis, love was born. The prosthesis endured longer than our love. It was made of sturdier material!















A Box made of Matches
1973-2000 Maribor, Slovenia A box – Jelka, Vlado, November 15, 1975. Vlado made it after the wedding, when he was in the army. After 18 years of marriage he left me for another woman; we officially divorced after our 25th wedding anniversary. I decided to surprise him for the anniversary. I ordered a cake with the number 25 written on it and the pastry shop cut it in half. I sent him the half with the 25. Our sons celebrated our anniversary first with me and then with their father. He and his girlfriend were very shocked but they ate the cake anyway. The cake is gone and so is our marriage. I still have the box, two sons and a lot of memories…















Quien no ha vivido una decepción amorosa, que mejor que un lugar para abandonar los recuerdos y compartirlos con otros.





Me encontre con un blog http://cucumismelo.blog.com.es/2009/05/18/museo-del-amor-y-desamor-fuer-benedetti-6135759/ y de ahi encontre esta idea del museo del desamor.


Algunos fragmentos de versos de Benedetti.


Viceversa

Tengo miedo de verte
necesidad de verte

esperanza de verte
desazones de verte.

Tengo ganas de hallarte

preocupación de hallarte

certidumbre de hallarte

pobres dudas de hallarte.

Tengo urgencia de oírte

alegría de oírte

buena suerte de oírte

y temores de oírte

o sea,resumiendo estoy jodido y radiante

quizá más lo primero que lo segundo

y tambiénviceversa.------

No hay comentarios: